Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tell me why i have to suffer- Daisy Mae Dolores



Tell me why i have to suffer
March 2000
Sometimes I ask myself,
why i have to suffer because of you
I'm thinking about how to hold on tight
Because im afraid to live again
I didn't mean to hurt you but
you always hurt my feelings
Even if you say you love me, I can't Feel
I have given you everything but you don't want
to feel because of selfish minds
That's not the way to hate you
but I dont know what will i do
Just say you'll love me and I'll stay
But I'm telling you that not all the time
Im saying an I LOVE YOU
Co'z my love for you certainly has end
But as long as i do live and has breath
My love can stay forever as you pleased
That's why I don't know the words why
I have to suffer for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment