Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Love for Eternity- Lammuel Abrigo


Love for Eternity
March 2000
Imagine being wrapped up in your arms
and feeling your heart beatings
And do find myself lonngging to hold you closed
it's how i feel
co'z ive been through a lot these years and i have
lost the count of my tears
until the end of time, Im longging for your love
And if you feel the same, then show me your love
I'll give you everything that money can't buy
and i promised Ill be right by your side.
If only you could tell me whats on my mind
and show you how it feel
and i wonder where you are heading this time
and where you belong
Co'z i know that if you would be here
Ill do anything coz my love is real
Eventhough moments are sad
Look into my eyes and know this love
will last
a love would last for eternity

No comments:

Post a Comment