Monday, February 23, 2009

poems i made..

If

If only I could bring back time
The precious moments that drifted by
Coming back to time……

If only I could hear a voice
The gentle tone that speaks
That gladly says I LOVE YOU

If only you could hear me now
The despair in my heart
If only you could see me laugh
And hear the cryin’ voice within
Speaks only in dreaded moments of being alone
Lost without your love

If only you could stay once more,
For me to prove
My one true love
That is still love even now that you’re gone




You and Me

I offer thee,
My soul, my pride, my dignity
Most of all my love
Because in you, I found my equity

And no matter what they do,
They can’t never break us down
Well always be together
Through all the line denied.

Our solemn premise, would remain
To love one another
Till the end

Even in loneliness and sadness
Our future will lead the way
To a place where we should be
In the arms of whom we belong to
Incomplete

You renewed my entire life
You give new meaning to it
You make it worth living
My new life goes on and on with you

Things got better when you become mine
My happiness become immeasurable
When we become us

You were like a sudden switch
Who turn out to be a lady
I’m destined to be with forever

With you I won’t be right here
Without you, everything would be lifeless
Without you I’d rather be incomplete
Without you in my life, I’d be nothing
TOO LATE


Happiness made me love you
When all I want to do is tell you
That I love you
And I always do

Now it’s too late
For me to show
That you’re so great
And that I love you

Days keep on passing by
Tears keep on falling from my eyes
Each day the pain is hurting
Each night my heart is breaking

Now you’re gone from me
And maybe I should set you free
Loving you meant so much
I hope in the end we will be

Dreaming

Lying on the bed
Vision of you in my head
You’re the one I adore
The one I’m living for

But I guess it’s just a dream
Thoughts of me and you
You’re eyes that sparkles in the night
I could not resist, I could not fight

Maybe I dreamt toomuch
I long to feel your touch
Your eyes that sparkles in the night
I could not resist, I could not fight

What does it takes to be yours?
Your strength your inspiration
I would like to
In the deep night you held my hand
The moon share directly from were we stood

I know I should stop now
So I want you to know
You’re the one I adore
The one I’m living for
Wish

How I wish I could hold you close
And envelope you in my arms
How I wish we could be together
Spending time with each other

How I wish I could shower you with my affection
And give you all of my life
How I wish I could kiss
You even so tender

How I wish I could see the pain
The pain that’s building in my heart
How I wish you’ll mend it
Ever so sincere

How I wish I could tell you how I feel
And make me feel better
Oh how I really wish for
Those things to happen in my life
The Poem

I tried to write a poem for you
With words so warm and true
I tried to put my feelings into writing
I search my head and found nothing

I wanted this one to be really special
Not meaningless, absurb and dull
I wanted you to know how I feel
This feeling deep and sincere

But I don’t know how to begin
This clueless I have never been
For words, I searched my thoughts
But your face it only brought

Through this poem I learned something
A lesson everyone should know
Before writing
That a poem to be able to start
Do not search for your mind but look into your heart
My love

Oh, my love, my only love
Where did you go?
Please stay by my side
Please stay until tomorrow

Oh, my love
I can’t forget your smile
You made me so happy
Though only for a while

Why did you have to leave?
When I was so glad
It was a very wrong time
To make me so sad

You’ll always be remembered,
Each time i see a dove
Or a little bright stars that lingers
In the heaven’s above
You’ll always be loved!

My Unfullfillingness


I choose to love you in silence
For in silence, I find no rejection
I choose to adore you in my loneliness
For in my loneliness…. Nobody own you but me

I choose to admire for you from a distance
Cause the distance shields me from pain
I choose you to imprison you in my thoughts
For in my thoughts I give you freedom

I choose to kiss you in the wind
For the winds is gentle than my lips
And I choose to touch you in my dreams
For in my dreams there is no end

No comments:

Post a Comment